1) Creation of a transparent, systematic, rule based, process driven, corruption free and efficient allotment system for the entire housing stock available in the General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) with the Directorate of Estates, Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India; and 2) Dissemination of related information to Government Servants.
eAwas cover the following activities:
1) Business Process Reengineering of processes, activities and forms;
2) Registration of applications for various categories of allotments and printing of acknowledgement slips;
3) Registration of vacation of house;
4) Preparation of waiting lists for various categories of allotments;
5) Preparation of proposal for allotment according to various waiting lists;
6) Allotment as per the finalised proposal for allotment;
7) Acceptance / technical acceptance of allotment by the employee;
8) Printing of authority slip for the possession of house;
9) Reconsideration for re-allotment by the employee;
10) Preparation of rent bills;
11) Allotment of Allottee Account Number (AAN) to the allottees;
12) Cancellation of allotment;
13) Retention of house after cancellation;
14) Regularisation of house allotted to an employee upon death, retirement and transfer as per rules;
15) Accounting of license fee recovery from allottees;
16) Subletting and litigation cases;
17) Printing of letters at various stages with signatures embedded in the letters.
18) MIS Reports for different sections and decision makers of the Ministry;
19) Online registers of housing stock, list of allottees, list of occupied houses, vacation, cancellation, retention, license fee recoveries, etc.;
20) Information dissemination through Internet and Kiosks.